Studies show that real learning takes place over time, with repetition, practice, and application of principles playing key roles in personal and professional development.
Each Leadership Academy is a six- to twelve-month intensive leadership development program, tailored to your company’s specific needs and strategic goals. Participants begin the program by completing a battery of assessments to determine their strengths and areas for improvement. A tailored professional development plan serves as the participants’ “roadmap” throughout the program and beyond.
Monthly group sessions take place in engaging and action-packed one- to two-day events. Participants complete pre-work to prepare for each session, and sessions build on each other. Participants leave with relevant homework assignment to continue building their skill set and defining their unique leadership style between sessions. Individual coaching is coupled with the group sessions, providing feedback, progress reports, and unparalleled personalization and support.
Goals of Leadership Academy
The fundamental goals of Leadership Academy are to:
- Expand the management capabilities of individuals in supervisory positions
- Engage managers and leaders in a shared cultural vision
- Instill a leadership mindset at all levels
- Inspire cross-functional collaboration and innovation
- Produce evidence of return on investment through improved talent retention rates, reduced turnover costs, higher levels of trust, engagement, productivity and profitability
Leadership Academy Levels
Each Leadership Academy is customized for your organization. Click on the expandable menu items to see which academy is right for your team.
This academy is designed for anyone who wants to build their leadership, supervisory, and management skills, and learn how to motivate, inspire change and improve communication within their team and their organization.Participants of Leadership Foundations:
- Explore thinking and behavioral styles for professional effectiveness
- Inventory their strengths and weaknesses
- Discover “watch out” areas to improve
- Identify their core values and how they align with company culture and objectives
- Engage in a shared vision
- Learn how to build a positive and healthy work culture
- Develop communication and emotional intelligence skills
- Learn how to effectively manage others and inspire innovation
Contact us to learn more about Leadership Foundations.
Participants of this academy can be graduates of the Leadership Foundations academy who demonstrate high-level leadership abilities, have demonstrated initiative to drive change in their teams, and who can continue to grow and impact their organization through deeper learning and strengthening their leadership skills. Participants may also be those identified as high-potential leaders who have demonstrated advanced leadership skills and capabilities.
This advanced development program will focus on:
- Higher-level skill development in:
- Communication: listening & questioning
- Emotional intelligence
- Coaching and developing others
- Strategic influence
- Creativity and innovation
- Leadership agility
- Business acumen
- Advanced focus in studying industry trends and best practices
- Project-based learning assignments
- Significant strategic communication components
- In-depth study and application of key leadership focus areas to implement behaviors and actions in the organization that will sustain change and long-term success
Contact us to learn more about Next-Level Leadership.
Business of Leadership
This academy combines both leadership and business development in order to provide well-rounded skill development and knowledge in key areas of business, including marketing, operations, finance, and accounting. Participants work with experts in each field, while also building valuable leadership skills, such as effective communication, emotional intelligence, strategic thinking, and the ability to drive change and motivate a team.
Contact us to learn more about Business of Leadership.
This high-level academy is designed for executives who want to establish and sustain intentional culture within their organization. Participants work together, examining relevant case studies and industry trends, while increasing business acumen and advanced leadership skills and functioning. Participants also learn how to more effectively manage a board, network, and create a team culture that inspires innovation and development.
Contact us to learn more about Executive Academy. To find out more about our Executive Coaching services, click here.
Leadership Academy graduates have a clear sense of their authentic leadership style, their leadership strengths, and any areas that might get in their way. This understanding, coupled with the skill set they learn during Leadership Academy, gives graduates the ability to effectively manage others, define paths towards better business outcomes, and propel their organization forward.
Each graduate is:
- Aware of their unique leadership style
- Mindful of their strengths and weaknesses, and how to work with both
- Able to lead a stronger, more dynamic team
- Engaged in leading and creating company culture
- Adept at effectively balancing accountability and innovation
- Able to work more productively, both autonomously and with a team
- Ready to provide best-in-class service to customers
- Connected to a network of other developing leaders
- In tune with the organization’s vision